Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oh dear

Oh bugger.

Any one got some tips for air travel ? I had planned on flying with Ryan air and skipping out on the extra charge for luggage by using hand luggage however it appears some naughty people have scuppered that idea. I would love to hear from anyone who was affected by the recent actions and restrictions now in place, drop me a line.
On more interesting news the Proceeds of crime act has lowered the bar for cash seizures , This has dropped from Five thousand to a meager One thousand pounds (Or believed to be that amount) that can be seized under POCA if it is believed to be ill gotten gains. Interesting times ahead I think here. Just dont forget to bring the court fee when you make your application, filling in an expence form later is a right pain in the backside.

Once again in this post I am drawing attention to the fantastic BIKESAFE program.
If your a fellow 2 wheel head, you should - nay must get yourself on this program at some point
It will save lifes.

5 comments:

BelfastPeeler said...

I think i might be booking my next holiday to leave from Dublin airport, heathrow just seems like a nightmare. Although it seems that British Airways are having more problems than most. I have firends flying to the US on UNited and apart from the queue to get in the terminal itself United aren't having too many issues.

Womble said...

I see that the Greater Manchester and Lancashire forces aren't participating in BikeSafe. Any idea why? Is it because they can't be bothered, or is it because SLAM are just so damn good? ;o)

thinblueline said...

hush now :) any program that improves life expectancy is good :)

Paradise Driver said...

Aloha!

Wanted to let you know that I have added your excellent blog to my "links"

Great stories

BluesAndTwos said...

Hiya Thin Blue

I trust your holiday went well?

Wanted to bring this to your and the readers of your blog's attention.

Should The Police Recieve A Pay Rise?

There's also a good discussion forum thread here which has had replies posted direct from the Fed.

3%? We'll Be Lucky...

Keep safe matey.

Blues And Twos

Investigations - 183 | Crimes Solved- 85 | No Crime - 47
% Detection rate - 46.4 % (Counting year April 08 )


Investigations - 129 | Crimes Solved- 53 | No Crime - 36
% Detection rate - 49.3 % (Counting year April 07 )