Thursday, June 21, 2007

NIE Exam resutls

The NIE exam results were posted to the Met police yesterday via email to those who sat the exam , Congratulations to all those who have passed the first hurdle in becoming a DC

I studied with a group called http://www.policepass.co.uk/
A trio of welsh men that are far better at teaching that playing rugby, or drinking in the pub after , mind you I have now been told that good detectives do not come cheap , thin or sober !

I highly recommend if your doing your part one OSPRE or NIE exam the police pass course is the best there is around.

I am also very pleased to be one of those who passed the exam and I now await my DC's Course as my next step.

Bring on the drink...

4 comments:

caramaena said...

congrats :)

Roses said...

Congratulations!

So when do you start part II?

TotallyUn-Pc said...

a DC? what you thinking of... get back in the cloth!

thinblueline said...

Sorry, If i wanted to be chasing my arse all the time I would have remained in the army :)

Besides, I now can read my newspapers in peace with out some transfer 3 bar worring about a fpn or some such nonsence.

Investigations - 183 | Crimes Solved- 85 | No Crime - 47
% Detection rate - 46.4 % (Counting year April 08 )


Investigations - 129 | Crimes Solved- 53 | No Crime - 36
% Detection rate - 49.3 % (Counting year April 07 )