Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Basic +

Well I had a surprise today,

The station driving instructor took me out during my tour of duty last night and at the end of the assessment and checks also with the stations inspectors approval I have been signed off and granted the driving status of Basic Plus ..
This was more than I expected to be quite honest.
What it means is that not only can I now drive the panda;
I can also drive an IRV (Incidence response Vehicle) in a non response mode!


At least now I will not get funny looks in the tiny small panda when I get out of it, as they are quite tiny and small for my frame!

yay !

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done you!

Now, if only my exams go so well...You couldn't send any your skills my way could you?

thinblueline said...

Madness,
Well the next lot are in for a shock witha 3 year waiting list for hendon now and NO application pack's been sent out or transfers in the next 2 years a lot more will be finding th route to the met a lot more steeper than before

Investigations - 183 | Crimes Solved- 85 | No Crime - 47
% Detection rate - 46.4 % (Counting year April 08 )


Investigations - 129 | Crimes Solved- 53 | No Crime - 36
% Detection rate - 49.3 % (Counting year April 07 )