Friday, April 01, 2005

Exams

I have been studying hard for my ATU exams.
In the Met probationers have to sit six further exams and training weeks after Hendon.
Pass mark is 75% for each of the exams and you need to pass all six exams to finish and be confirmed as a constable at the end of your two years.

Each week long training set is ended with an exam on the Friday and it builds on further finer points of law and legislation as well as mandatory training.

It’s not easy to study for exams during the working week on the 12 hour shift pattern and I suspect quite a lot of people do exactly what I did and study the week of the training!

Anyway I digress,
I passed 92% Woot!!

Back to work tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice 1!

thinblueline said...

- I change a few things to obsfucate the source of this blog :)

Investigations - 183 | Crimes Solved- 85 | No Crime - 47
% Detection rate - 46.4 % (Counting year April 08 )


Investigations - 129 | Crimes Solved- 53 | No Crime - 36
% Detection rate - 49.3 % (Counting year April 07 )