Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to work

Well by now most of the working world will have been back to work or going back in the next few days if we were not smart enough or had any holiday leave left to take to work of those extra few mince pie pounds.

I have got my new time table, a desk, a phone and a empty four drawer filling cabinet and a new boss. A quick look at the Crime system on the old computer I also have 32 crime's that have been "screened" in to me to investigate. I just glanced at them rather than properly take a decent look today. I will make a start on the pile tomorrow.

I also have spend all my lovely chrimbo money in next snapping up all those shirts, and shiny trousers that will
befit my low level pay :) With a bit of luck I will be getting away from the detection game of volume crime the beat crimes department dealt with, no doubt there will still be the home office targets etc to meet but less of the pointless paper shift and report making for the records!. I have also finally booked my UK driving test since its just coming up to two years here and I need a UK license to progress in my police driving skills !

No comments:

Investigations - 183 | Crimes Solved- 85 | No Crime - 47
% Detection rate - 46.4 % (Counting year April 08 )


Investigations - 129 | Crimes Solved- 53 | No Crime - 36
% Detection rate - 49.3 % (Counting year April 07 )